Sunday, November 22, 2009

I''m almost finish / Estoy terminando

Hi, Its been a while since my last post. I've been pretty busy! I just wanted to drop a note and let you know that I'm almost finish with five black dollies that I've been working with and you all have ask me for. I promise that I will have them done for this upcoming week. I had six, but the new style black doll that I had with the others I made a little mistake (well a big mistake) and I will keep her as is. She would have come soooo cute but I made a big mistakes with her eyes so I will keep her. As you can see these things happens even to experienced doll makers. I will take a picture of her with the others so you could have a peek of her. I will create her again but will avoid the mistake. Well, let me go now and keep working with them. I need to get them dress. I will try to take a picture of them tomorrow (if the weather lets me) as they are now so you could see them. See ya!!!

Hola, Ha pasado un tiempo sin postear. He estado un poco ocupada! Solo queria dejarles saber que estoy casi terminando con las cinco muñecas negra que he estado trabajando. Les prometo que las tendre listas para esta proxima semana. Tenia seis, pero un estilo nuevo de muñeca negra que estaba haciendo con las otras hice un pequeño error y la mantendre para mi. Ella hubiera sido tan lindaaa pero hice un error con los ojos y pues me quedare con ella. Para que vean que estas cosas pasan hasta para las mas experimentadas. Tomare una foto de ella con las otras para que la vean. Crearé otra pero no cometere el error de nuevo (eso espero). Bueno, dejame irme a seguir trabajando con ellas. Necesito vestirlas. Tratare de tomar una foto de ellas mañana (si el tiempo me lo permite) como estan ahora para que puedan verlas. Nos vemos!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hola, me ha encantado tu blog, ya te sigo.
    Mi amor por las muñecas de trapo, desde niña, las he tratado de hacer, y las tuyas me parecen una obra de arte.
    te mando un saludo.
    Doris

    ReplyDelete