Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Working! / Trabajando!

Well...if you could call it work! (hee,hee) I'm creating six new black dolls. I left the raggedies aside for a little while. I have been ask for some black dolls so I hope to have them done soon. I know I've been a little lazy with the dolls. Well not lazy is that I'm also working on two projects I have. So I kind of divide my time but since my dollies are more time consuming, they take longer. But I'm working on them more since my wonderful customers are asking for them. I hoped to have some stuff for Autumn but we are now in the mid of September so I think I wont have it in time. So, I'm thinking of Christmas. Hope to have more stuff for this Christmas than last year. Hope to have the six black dolls done in about two weeks.

Bueno...si lo puedes llamar trabajo! (hee,hee) Estoy creando seis muñecas negra. Deje las raggedies a un lado por un corto tiempo. Me han preguntado por algunas muñecas negra y espero tenerlas pronto. Se que he estado un poco vaga con las muñecas. Bueno...no vaga mas bien es que tambien estoy trabajando con otros dos proyectos que tengo. Entonces divido mi tiempo pero como las muñecas me consumen mas tiempo me tardo mas en hacerlas. Pero ahora estoy trabajando mas con ellas porque mis maravillosos clientes me estan preguntando por ellas. Espero tener algunas cosas para Otoño pero ya estamos a mitad de Septiembre y creo que ya no me queda tiempo. Pues estoy pensando en Navidad. Espero tener mas cosas para esta Navidad que el año pasado. Espero tener las seis muñecas negra hechas como dos semanas.

No comments:

Post a Comment