Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hope to be back pretty soon!

Hi, I know I've been lost! I have been working on other projects I have online. Now I have the extra time to work on my dollies, who are begging me to create or finish them. You have been asking when I will have new dolls and when I will finish my black doll pattern.

After taking a needed break from my dollies! Needed some time to get back the feel and passion when I create my dollies so now I'm ready. I will start slowing as always and enjoying what I LOVE to do.

As I started checking my supplies and see that I have everything avail. I stumble with one supply that now I can't get here since they discontinue to supply it. Well, it's not much what I buy here. Its the Morning Glory Fiberfill from Walmart. This was my only source in Puerto Rico to purchase this and now I'm a little concern with this. I know I can get it oversea for which I already put a couple of orders for this but I also know that this will increase my dolls value. I also understand that Walmart discontinue it in the US and that there are lots of sad doll makers like me with this issue. This started a year back, but I didn't notice until now when I plan to start with my dolls. The fiberfill/polyfil is important for me and I use a lot of it. To bring this to Puerto Rico is a little expensive since the box is big and to make it more affordable it has to be shipped USPS to me. Also I loved Morning Glory fiberfill. There are others that I don't quite like. I will need to try the ones I ordered and see how it goes. As some of you know (those who has purchase my dolls) I firmly stuff my dolls, so I use more of it. This won't minimize the quality of my dolls, since I can't do them differently of what I do until now, so no need to worry.

At least I have two boxes saved from my last purchase a year back, so I have something to start with. :o)

Will keep you posted! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hola Cintia, Si que habias estado "perdida en accion", ji,ji. un dia navegando en la red observe que eras de P.R. y me uni a tu blog. Estuve perdida tambien , y hoy veo que has vuelto a bloguear, asi que me alegro mucho por ti.Me encantan las muñecas y mas si son hechas a mano, las realizas preciosas, un saludo, Rose M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Cynthia,que alegria saber que estas de vuelta,estare pendiente para adquirir el patrón de la muñeca negra cuando lo tengas disponible.

    ReplyDelete